Interested In Collaborating?
TFP (Time For Print) means Time, Services, or Product in exchange for photo(s). TFP projects are shoots where the photographer, model, and sometimes a makeup artist (MUA) + stylist collaborate on a project together to produce photos that all parties can use in their portfolios. As the name suggests, these are shoots where the currency is time. Neither the photographer, model, stylist, or MUA should expect any payment. I do TFP with ideas & themes that interest me. If we're to do a TFP shoot, please learn my terms & conditions below.
TFP (Time for Print) Collaboration Terms & Conditions
- TFP does NOT mean you may request free photography to suit your needs. TFP is a reasonably equitable exchange of services that will benefit EVERYONE involved. If the proposed photo shoot is not of interest to you, please do not agree to participate as you will be unsatisfied in the end. I am happy to take ideas & suggestions though!
- All images will be professionally edited and delivered through my client gallery.
- 1-2 looks + 1 location
- 45-60 minute session
- 10-15 edited images
- I will not release raw photos. You cannot choose which photos you would like me to edit. That is up to me, the photographer, and as the photographer, I have good reason for choosing the images that I do.
- I put a lot of effort in editing my photos. No one may alter, edit, crop, or change my photos in ANY manner ever with the exception of social media to match aesthetic.
- Nothing in my TFP agreement is a promise for promotion, or advertisement on my websites or other social media but if they are used, I will give the proper credit.
- Photos received from a TFP agreement with me are for your portfolio and self-promotion only and may not be sold or used to advertise someone else’s business or service. I will also not sell or use the same photos for any purpose other than my own portfolio or self-promotion without permission from the model and a full unconditional model release on file.
- Final image link from TFP photo shoot will be distributed to all parties involved.
- I retain the copyrights to all of my photos forever.
- I am open to discussion and revision of these terms BEFORE the shoot, never after.
- Let's have fun! TFP is meant to unleash our creativity, pushing each other to create something memorable for our portfolios.